In addition, Speri received a Knight Foundation fellowship to participate in the International Center for Journalists, Russia-US Young Media Professionals Exchange. She is a Ph.D. candidate at New York University, from which she earned an M.A. in comparative literature. She has a master's degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and a B.A. in government and literature from Harvard University. An Italian, she speaks English and French.
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- The US Plans to Prolong the Iran Arms Ban Through the UN, Where It Has Few Friends