The Quaker office in New York focuses on peace-building and prevention of violent conflict. Its sister organization, the American Friends Service Committee, works with people affected by violent conflict in 15 countries.
This Week's Most Popular
- Peacekeeping Bosses Should Be Chosen by the UN and Not the Paymasters
- Germany Renews Its Push for Multilateralism as the Top Dog in July
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- In Latin America, Panama Battles the Coronavirus Between Two Oceans
- In the Pandemic, $3,200 Drugs for the Rich and Sanitizers Too Pricey for the Poor