Wille received a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University, a graduate diploma in law from City University London and a master in laws in human rights and humanitarian law from the University of Essex. She speaks English, German, French and Arabic.
This Week's Most Popular
- Peacekeeping Bosses Should Be Chosen by the UN and Not the Paymasters
- Germany Renews Its Push for Multilateralism as the Top Dog in July
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- In the Pandemic, $3,200 Drugs for the Rich and Sanitizers Too Pricey for the Poor
- 75 Years In, Does the UN Still Matter? Our New Podcast Episode