Brian Chang and Murray Hunt
Murray Hunt is the director of the Bingham Center for the Rule of Law in London, and Britain's alternate member of the Council of Europe's Commission for Democracy Through Law (the Venice Commission). He is also the principal investigator of the project on Parliaments, the Rule of Law and Human Rights. Hunt studied law at Oxford and Harvard and was a barrister for 12 years.
This Week's Most Popular
- Does the New US Envoy for Women’s Rights Have Anything to Do?
- Peacekeeping Bosses Should Be Chosen by the UN and Not the Paymasters
- The Future of Nuclear Arms Control: Time to Change Course
- US Severs Ties to the WHO, Security Council Vetoes, Counterterrorism Week
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief