Dr. Catherine Mullaly
Dr. Mullaly trained in Canada, Australia and the US. She has worked around the world, including in the Middle East and North Africa. She was a 14-year attending anesthesiologist and faculty member at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School in Boston. She graduated with a master's in public health from the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health in 2010 and received an M.S. in journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in 2015.
This Week's Most Popular
- Trump Is So Scary He Makes Even Bolton Look Good
- Coronavirus Soars, Trump Golfs, Pence Falls: Who the Hell Is in Charge of the US?
- New Tensions Sparking Between Trump and UN Rights Leader, Michelle Bachelet
- In Latin America, Panama Battles the Coronavirus Between Two Oceans
- The UN-75 Declaration, a Daring Commitment for a More Perfect World