Dulcie Leimbach and Maurizio Guerrero
Maurizio Guerrero has been the bureau chief of the Mexican news wire agency Notimex in the United Nations and in New York for five years. He has written extensively about human rights, immigration and drug policy issues. He also writes fiction, and in 2008 won a national award in Mexico for a collection of short stories.Guerrero studied journalism in Mexico City, followed by postgraduate work on print media at the Thomson Foundation in Cardiff, Wales.
This Week's Most Popular
- Trump Is So Scary He Makes Even Bolton Look Good
- Coronavirus Soars, Trump Golfs, Pence Falls: Who the Hell Is in Charge of the US?
- Finally, a Global Cease-Fire Resolution, US-Iran Venom, Desperate Syrians
- In Latin America, Panama Battles the Coronavirus Between Two Oceans
- Three Ways to Help Prevent Violence Against Women and Girls