Enrico Carisch and Loraine Rickard-Martin
Loraine Rickard-Martin, a consultant on international sanctions, is a former senior political affairs officer in the Security Council Affairs Division of the United Nations Department of Political Affairs. She was secretary of the UN Secretary-General’s high-level panel on threats, challenges and change in 2003-2004 and a lecturer on UN sanctions at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, from 2010 to 2014.
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say