Herman T. Salton
Salton, who is Italian-born, was educated at the Universities of Trento in Italy; Auckland in New Zealand; in Wales; and at Oxford. He was an officer at the Icelandic Human Rights Center in Reykjavik; and briefly worked for the under secretary-general of the UN Department of Political Affairs. Salton's latest book, "Dangerous Diplomacy," reassesses the role of the UN Secretariat in Rwanda. It was published by Oxford University Press in August 2017.
This Week's Most Popular
- Trump Is So Scary He Makes Even Bolton Look Good
- New Tensions Sparking Between Trump and UN Rights Leader, Michelle Bachelet
- The UN-75 Declaration, a Daring Commitment for a More Perfect World
- The UN Charter’s Birthday, Guterres ‘Meets’ the Press, Israel’s Annexation Plans
- 75 Years In, Does the UN Still Matter? Our New Podcast Episode