Ranalli is a former journalist and radio broadcaster in Ottawa, Canada, and in Rome. She has a B.S. degree in political science and a master's degree in international relations, with a focus on corporate environmental education, from the Guido Carli Free International University for Social Studies (LUISS University), in Rome. She is fluent in English and in Italian.
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19