As president of the Global Justice Center in New York, Benshoof is working to enforce international human-rights guarantees focused on gender equality, rule of law in transitional democracies and criminal accountability for international humanitarian law violations. She received a MacArthur Foundation fellowship for her contributions to constitutional and humanitarian law, has a law degree from Harvard and has taught at Harvard Law School and at Bard College.
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say