Previously, Myers was director of the Consular Corps/Deputy General Counsel at the New York City Commission for the United Nations, Consular Corps and Protocol, where she acted as the liaison between the mayor of New York and the consulates general. Myers holds a J.D. from the Benjamin C. Cardozo School of Law and a B.A. in international relations from the University of Minnesota.
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say