Previously, Myers was director of the Consular Corps/Deputy General Counsel at the New York City Commission for the United Nations, Consular Corps and Protocol, where she acted as the liaison between the mayor of New York and the consulates general. Myers holds a J.D. from the Benjamin C. Cardozo School of Law and a B.A. in international relations from the University of Minnesota.
This Week's Most Popular
- India to the UN Security Council: There Will Be No Alliances
- Haiti Could Face a ‘Perfect Storm’ With the Pandemic
- In Mali, the First Death of a UN Peacekeeper From Covid-19 Keeps His Family Guessing
- Indonesia’s Legacy in the Security Council: Daring to Save Lives
- How to Land a Job at the UN, Even in a Pandemic