Chamie has written numerous population studies for the UN and, under his own name, written studies about population growth, fertility, estimates and projections, international migration and population and development policy. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and a trustee of the Migration Policy Institute. He lives in the New York metro area.
This Week's Most Popular
- Peacekeeping Bosses Should Be Chosen by the UN and Not the Paymasters
- Germany Renews Its Push for Multilateralism as the Top Dog in July
- Finally, a Global Cease-Fire Resolution, US-Iran Venom, Desperate Syrians
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- In the Pandemic, $3,200 Drugs for the Rich and Sanitizers Too Pricey for the Poor