Mulhauser was also a senior adviser to the Obama for America campaign in 2007-2008. She started a network of self-employed women in the Washington area, among other women's programs in the region.
Mulhauser is a graduate of Antioch College and did graduate work at the Tufts University School of Medicine. She is currently the chairwoman of the UN Association of the USA.
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- The US Plans to Prolong the Iran Arms Ban Through the UN, Where It Has Few Friends