Melanne Verveer and Zainab Bangura
Zainab Bangura was the United Nations special envoy on sexual violence in conflict, from 2012 to 2017. She is now the chairperson of the World Movement for Democracy's steering committee and a co-chair of Oxfam's Independent Commission on Sexual Misconduct, Accountability and Culture Change.
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo
- Will the Coronavirus Leave Joe and Kelly Craft Homeless? Maybe the Fed Can Help
- Where’s Kelly Knight Craft? She Is Neither in Ottawa Nor at the UN