Mona Ali Khalil and Fred Carver
Fred Carver is the head of policy for the UN Association of the United Kingdom, focusing particularly on UN peacekeeping. He has a master's degree in Asian politics from the School of Oriental and African Studies and has started a Ph.D. at Kings College London. Before joining UNA-UK, he ran the Sri Lanka Campaign for Peace and Justice, a human-rights NGO that campaigned for peace based on justice and accountability for crimes committed during Sri Lanka's civil war. He remains a member of the organization's council of advisers and is a trustee of Support a Survivor of Torture, a charity for torture survivors living in Britain. He is a published author.
This Week's Most Popular
- Trump Is So Scary He Makes Even Bolton Look Good
- New Tensions Sparking Between Trump and UN Rights Leader, Michelle Bachelet
- The UN-75 Declaration, a Daring Commitment for a More Perfect World
- The UN Charter’s Birthday, Guterres ‘Meets’ the Press, Israel’s Annexation Plans
- 75 Years In, Does the UN Still Matter? Our New Podcast Episode