Nicholas Micinski and Thomas G. Weiss
Thomas G. Weiss is the Presidential Professor of Political Science and Director Emeritus of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies at the CUNY Graduate Center; he also is co-director of the FUNDS Project and of the Wartime History and the Future UN Project. In addition, he is a former president of the International Studies Association (2009-10) and chairman of the Academic Council on the UN System (2006-9). His most recent single-authored books include "Governing the World? Addressing 'Problems without Passports' " (2014); "Global Governance: Why? What? Whither?" (2013); "Humanitarian Business" (2013); "What'ss Wrong with the United Nations and How to Fix It" (2012); and "Humanitarian Intervention: Ideas in Action" (2012).
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus