Nadin is a co-author of "Spoiler Groups and UN Peacekeeping," published by the International Institute for Strategic Studies and Routledge in 2015. Nadin has also published more than a dozen UN-related articles for the United Nations University and the Lowy Institute for International Policy. He holds a bachelor of social science in peace and humanitarian studies, a bachelor of arts (honors) and a Ph.D. from the University of Western Sydney. His doctoral thesis was a study of the UN Security Council.
This Week's Most Popular
- In Mali, the First Death of a UN Peacekeeper From Covid-19 Keeps His Family Guessing
- India to the UN Security Council: There Will Be No Alliances
- Will the Human Rights Council’s Rare Steps to Combat Racism Make a Difference?
- How to Land a Job at the UN, Even in a Pandemic
- Pompeo’s New Agenda Targets the UN Rights Declaration