Anthony C. Gooch
Gooch formerly served as board chairman of the International Institute of Rural Reconstruction, an organization that works to better the conditions of the rural poor and their communities in Africa and Asia.
An honors graduate from the University of the South in Sewanee, Tenn., Gooch also holds a law degree and a master of laws from New York University and a master’s degree in international affairs from Columbia University as well as a diploma from the College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium.
This Week's Most Popular
- India to the UN Security Council: There Will Be No Alliances
- Haiti Could Face a ‘Perfect Storm’ With the Pandemic
- In Mali, the First Death of a UN Peacekeeper From Covid-19 Keeps His Family Guessing
- How to Land a Job at the UN, Even in a Pandemic
- Indonesia’s Legacy in the Security Council: Daring to Save Lives