Here are some of the latest highlights from UNForum.com, an online publication covering “overheard” news at the UN and produced by Samir Sanbar, who was assistant secretary-general for the UN Department of Public Information from 1994 to 1998 and was a special envoy of the UN secretary-general in 1993. The views represented by UN Forum belong to that site alone.
This Week's Most Popular
- Peacekeeping Bosses Should Be Chosen by the UN and Not the Paymasters
- Does the New US Envoy for Women’s Rights Have Anything to Do?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- US Severs Ties to the WHO, Security Council Vetoes, Counterterrorism Week
- In Latin America, Panama Battles the Coronavirus Between Two Oceans