The unexpected, decisive rejection of the Trump administration’s candidate to head the premier United Nations agency for resettling refugees and other migrants appears to be a warning. Which is that other nations are not prepared to indefinitely defer to the power of the United States when human rights and democratic values are assaulted by the …
António Manuel de Carvalho Ferreira Vitorino
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19