GENEVA — As the latest round of the United Nations-led Syrian peace negotiations gets underway here, Syrian women activists are demanding — and playing — a central role. Achieving the goal of a democratic, inclusive Syria, in light of the country’s decades-long history of patriarchy is not easy. Many Syrian men — and some women …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say