As anti-Ebola vaccines and treatments finally undergo fast-track testing, public health advocates say that governments’ repeated failure to create global norms for coordinating and financing medical advances is a major reason behind the struggle to produce medicine fast enough to end the scourge quickly. Medical officials fighting Ebola in West Africa say the development of …
blood plasma therapy & MSF
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19