HARARE, Zimbabwe – As maternal mortality remains the most lagging Millennium Development Goal and a new set of development goals is being written this year, one focus will undoubtedly stay fixed on decreasing maternal death rates in the developing world. Nations there account for 99 percent of global maternal deaths, with countries in sub-Saharan Africa …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say