BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo — On the outskirts of the capital here, it is dark and loud in a makeshift bar as Congolese music blares across the room. When we ask two patrons if children are there, they point to one girl and suggest she could be a prostitute. Young and slim, she might indeed …
child prostitution in Congo Republic
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say