“We diplomats have a strange life,” says Phil McAuliffe. “It’s hard for others to truly understand.” After serving in posts around the world, he ought to know. Now this veteran of the diplomatic life has decided to go public. Meet diplomacy’s new spokesperson, champion and interpreter, a k a the Lonely Diplomat. Twenty years after …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo