Only weeks before John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly, was arrested for tax fraud amid a bribery scandal uncovered by the United States government, Ashe was tapped to potentially take an important job in Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s office in New York. Ashe, who was an ambassador for Antigua and Barbuda …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus