For every girl born in Russia today, so are 1.06 boys. The gender ratio at birth is consistent with the international average of 1.07 boys for every girl, but the similarities end there. By the time Russian women reach 25 years old, the number of male counterparts begins to dwindle at a pace not found …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say