As Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots have returned this month to try to settle their 42-year conflict once and for all, a powerful new economic incentive — a significant natural gas discovery — could provide the decisive chance for success to the peace talks on Cyprus. The background to the natural gas discovery and its …
European Policy Center
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption