Only weeks before John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly, was arrested for tax fraud amid a bribery scandal uncovered by the United States government, Ashe was tapped to potentially take an important job in Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s office in New York. Ashe, who was an ambassador for Antigua and Barbuda …
International Organization for South South Cooperation
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19