President Obama announced that Susan Rice, US ambassador to the United Nations, has asked to have her name removed from consideration for US secretary of state. Hillary Clinton, who holds the position now, said she was leaving the post in 2013. “For two decades, Susan has proven to be an extraordinarily capable, patriotic, and passionate …
J. Christopher Stevens
The United States House Homeland Security Committee chairman called for Susan Rice, America’s ambassador to the United Nations, to resign. A top-ranking Republican on the Foreign Relations Committee derided “Benghazi-gate,” the name he uses in charging a cover-up of the facts surrounding the Sept. 11 deaths this year in Libya of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and …
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say