September 3, 2012
Even though Ban Ki-moon just began his second five-year term this year as United Nations secretary-general, names are already surfacing as to his possible replacement when his term is up. Technically, Ban could be appointed a third term, but no secretary-general so far has held three. Most UN academic experts who were surveyed for …
This Week's Most Popular
- Trump Is So Scary He Makes Even Bolton Look Good
- New Tensions Sparking Between Trump and UN Rights Leader, Michelle Bachelet
- Coronavirus Soars, Trump Golfs, Pence Falls: Who the Hell Is in Charge of the US?
- In Latin America, Panama Battles the Coronavirus Between Two Oceans
- The UN-75 Declaration, a Daring Commitment for a More Perfect World