Fatou Bensouda, the chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Court, based in The Hague, has asked for a three-month postponement in the trial for the case against the president of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta. The trial, already postponed several times, was to have started on Feb. 5, 2014. Kenyatta was accused of being an indirect co-perpetrator …
Joshua Arap Sang
The International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor – Fatou Bensouda – was busy in New York this week, rallying support for the court on the sidelines of the 68th United Nations General Assembly annual debate. The Gambia native, who succeeded Luis Moreno-Ocampo, an Argentine, to head the prosecutor’s office, talked exclusively to PassBlue about her work …
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus