Nikki Haley, the United States ambassador to the United Nations, has announced she is resigning her position and leaving at the end of the year. Unlike the string of previous Cabinet members who have left the Trump administration, Haley seems to be departing on good terms with the president. Her departure was first reported by Axios …
Lindsey Graham and White House
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say