Guinea-Bissau’s woes never end. Now the United Nations, which has a peace-building support mission in the capital, Bissau, might need to restart its work there since the head of the office has left. Joseph Mutaboba, a 63-year-old Rwandan diplomat who has been the special envoy since February 2009, was tasked with preventing conflicts through the …
Manuel Serifo Nhamadjo
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19