With the goal of helping young people better understand the challenges of shaping American foreign policy, the Council on Foreign Relations has begun a new program, called Model Diplomacy, geared to high school and college students who are interested in international relations and public policy. Through a series of case studies, including on climate change, …
Bill Yotive’s job is to educate young students all over the world on how the United Nations functions and to teach them about its current agenda on global affairs. His work requires capturing youngsters’ attention, which can naturally drift, so Yotive must grab the moment and make it last. Yotive is a manager in the …
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption