CANBERRA, Australia — Because of the unique destructive capacity and uncontrollable effects of nuclear weapons, the almost indescribable horror associated with their use informed the very first resolution of the United Nations General Assembly in 1946. It has been a recurring theme ever since in blue-ribbon international commissions, Non-Proliferation Treaty review conferences and General Assembly …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say