China plans to reject a ruling that is due on July 12 from a Hague arbitration court regarding a long-simmering territorial dispute between China and the Philippines over the South China Sea. In an exclusive interview with an official from the Chinese mission to the United Nations, the official said that China would “never accept” …
Permanent Court of Arbitration
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19