The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, or Pepfar, announced that it was donating $5 million to Together for Girls, a public-private partnership, to address violence against not only girls but also boys, including harassment, rape and pornography or prostitution activities. Millions of girls are lured into prostitution every year, while about 73 million boys …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19