There are few if any heroes among world leaders in the story of how the nation of Bangladesh emerged in 1971 bloodied, bruised and battered. Created by hurried British mapmakers in 1947 as the eastern wing of a bizarrely divided new nation of Muslim-majority Pakistan, Bangladesh was separated by 1,000 miles of largely Hindu India …
Sadruddin Aga Khan of Iran
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19