Everyone has a fundamental right to live free of violence. Yet violence against women and girls is a health epidemic and a leading cause of injury and disability for women across the globe. In many regions, it kills as many women and girls from ages 15 to 44 as cancer and surpasses injury from traffic …
Sustainable Development Goal 5.2
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus