The new creation of a national Syrian coalition to make the opposition groups more coherent could propel a much-needed breakthrough in the country’s 20-month civil war, Jean-Marie Guéhenno a professor of international and public affairs at Columbia University, told an audience there on Nov. 13. It has been a costly affair humanitarian-wise: close to 40,000 …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Will the UN Make It to 100?
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19