Discussions on artificial intelligence too often revolve around concerns about the sensationalist threat of “killer robots,” usually featured in science-fiction films or computer games. Killing is depicted as easy and rapid, done by steel-clad monsters with superhuman abilities. Let me put this fear to rest. We do not yet have killer robots, though we must …
UN Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Robbed of Their Island in the Indian Ocean, Chagossians Linger in a Pandemic-Shadowed Limbo