In January 2011, the International Labor Organization projected the global unemployment rate to be approximately 6.1 percent, equivalent to 203.3 million people, and developed economies such as the United States and the euro zone consistently hover around 9 and 10 percent, respectively. Given such anemic labor market conditions and the long reach of the United …
UN Junior Professional Officer Program
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus