ROME — The Food and Agriculture Organization is actively mitigating and adapting to climate change in the agriculture sector — crops, livestock, forestry and fisheries. Our own headquarters here in Rome and regional offices are also making environmental and social changes. This work attests to our active participation in the corporate environmental responsibility movement toward …
UN waste management practices
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Global Emergency Funds Must Not Be Pocketed for Corruption
- As the US Slams the WHO, It Is Giving Millions to Another UN Agency to Fight Covid-19