The Hindu nationalist Indian government, on a campaign against independent advocacy groups, ordered the closing of Greenpeace India and gave it 30 days to disband, the organization said on Nov.6. The move comes only weeks before the important United Nations Conference on Climate Change opens on Nov. 30. Greenpeace India has been critical of unabated coal …
Read More »
- Trump Quits the World Health Organization. The Victim Is the United States.
- Why Would Anyone Want This Job? The WHO Prepares to Elect a New Chief
- Pulling Peacekeepers From Darfur Will Be a Murderous Mistake
- Is the US Ready for a Feminist Foreign Policy? Absolutely, Advocates Say
- Never Underestimate the Grit of Malawians to Survive the Coronavirus